Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh my gosh I'm blogging!

Yeah, I can't believe it either.

This blog will cover everything from my latest designs to bashing politicians!
You don't want to miss it.

For my first post I thought I would show a sneak peak at my latest artwork I've been working on.


I just started it last night, so it's not anywhere near being finished.

It's going to be a knight being disintegrated and being sucked up by a big, vicious... Black Hole in the sky!

Props to the artists: Original art by Jason Engle - Background by night-fate-stock.

Well that's it for tonight... I'll be posting more as I feel like it!

1 comment:

  1. I would be running, too, if a black hole was about to swallow me up! ;P

    Can't wait to see the finished product; it looks well put together even though it's not finished! :)

    ReplyDelete